sabato 31 dicembre 2016

The signs as Kafka quotes

kafkaesque-world:

Aries: 

“I will not let myself become tired. I’ll jump into my story even though it should cut my face to pieces.”

Taurus :

“Once I enjoy a person, that joy knows no bounds.”

Gemini:

“One has either to take people as they are, or leave them as they are. One cannot change them, one can merely disturb their balance. A human being, after all, is not made up of single pieces, from which a single piece can be taken out and replaced by something else.”

Cancer:

“I usually solve problems by letting them devour me.”

Leo: 

“I am strangely tired, not from having talked so much but at the mere thought of what I still have to say.”

Virgo: 

“Time is short, my strength is limited, the office is a horror, the apartment is noisy, and if a pleasant, straightforward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle maneuvers.”

Libra:

“I am a very unhappy human being and you, dearest, simply had to be summoned to create an equilibrium for all this misery.”

Scorpio:

“I can never tear myself open wide enough to people to reveal everything and so frighten them away.”

Sagittarius:

“I cannot rid myself of the feeling that I’m not in the right place.”

Capricorn:

“Should I be grateful or should I curse the fact that despite all misfortune I can still feel love, an unearthly love but still for earthly objects.”

Aquarius: 

“Being alone has a power over me that never fails. My interior dissolves and is ready to release what lies deeper.”

Pisces:

“I do not see the world at all; I invent it.”



Nessun commento :

Posta un commento