lunedì 5 novembre 2018

whilereadingandwalking: I wanted to be a travel writer for a...









whilereadingandwalking:

I wanted to be a travel writer for a long time. Eventually, my love of writing about books took over, but I do still miss my travel blog and am jealous of those who are on that path, so it’s lovely when those interests intersect. When I was traveling in London, after sunrise at Stonehenge and before Much Ado About Nothing at the Globe (it was a very long day), I went on a bookstore hop. These are the four I visited: 

I visited Word on the Water by Regent’s Canal, where I picked up an 80 first English edition of The Master and Margarita.

I visited Persephone Books, where I picked up A Writer’s Diary by Virginia Woolf. 

And I visited Foyle’s, where I picked up more books than I really should have picked up. 

A few days later, I also visited Hatchards of Mrs. Dalloway fame, with its small fireplaces and vases full of flowers. 



Nessun commento :

Posta un commento